Vs > Selagoncy
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Morondava, Madagascar
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Marquette, Michigan, Usa
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Volterra, Italy
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Erfurt, Germany
Selagoncy vs Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Selagoncy vs Minden, Ne, Usa
Selagoncy vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Selagoncy vs Benin, Benin
Medford, Wi vs Gladman Point, Nt
Houma, La vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut
Xacmaz vs Broadview, Sk
Perth, Western Australia vs Mount Pleasant, Ia
- The distance between Shelbyvillee, Ky, Usa and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 8,306 km or 5,161 mi.
- To reach Shelbyvillee, Ky in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 15.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Shelbyvillee, Ky bearing 172.1° or S .
- Shelbyvillee, Ky has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Shelbyvillee, Ky is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 24.9 °C (44.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.7 °C (55.3°F) less in Shelbyvillee, Ky. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 876.6 mm (34.5 in) more which is equivalent to 876.6 l/m² (21.51 US gal/ft²) or 8,766,000 l/ha (937,144 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.1° higher in Shelbyvillee, Ky than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Shelbyvillee, Ky relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Shelbyvillee, Ky
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Suphan Buri, Thailand
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Hakkari, Turkey
Selagoncy vs Santa Maria, Ca, Usa
Selagoncy vs Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada
Selagoncy vs Khanpur, Pakistan
Selagoncy vs Hokitika, New Zealand
Maraba vs La Paz, Baja California
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Cobb (Dam)
Ezeiza vs Valdez, Ak
Sofia vs Djibouti
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Shelbyvillee, Ky
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) NNW
- Seymour, In, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Columbus, In, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Paoli, In, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Salem, In, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Vevay, In, Usa - 83.4 kms (51.8 miles) N
- Louisville, Kentucky, Usa - 67.3 kms (41.8 miles) WNW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) WSW
- Greensburg, Ky, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Bowling Green, Ky, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy